The Beverly House®
- The Beverly House® has a fabled history and has been the venue for memorable prestigious events. Perfectly secluded with excellent security, The Beverly House® enjoys a prime location in the heart of Beverly Hills only three blocks from Sunset Boulevard and the Beverly Hills Hotel.
- The Beverly House® was designed by Gordon Kaufmann, the famed architect behind the Hoover Dam and some of the most important estates in the Beverly Hills area and stands as an emblem of Hollywood’s Golden Era. An expansive addition to the Estate was made in the 1990s, substantially expanding the size of the building. The gardens were designed by landscape architect Paul Thiene.
- The estate is an incomparable, universally well known estate with unique history.
- It was formerly owned by William Randolph Hearst and Marion Davies.
- Jacqueline and John F. Kennedy honeymooned at the property, as depicted in the photographs. On display at The Beverly House® is a rare, beautifully written, 4-page hand-written letter from, and signed by, both Jacqueline and JFK, describing their honeymoon visit to The Beverly House®. “It was such like Christmas …”
- The Beverly House® served as the West Coast Presidential Election Headquarters for John F. Kennedy.
- The Beverly House® has been prominently featured in major motion pictures such as The Godfather, The Bodyguard and a 2017 Adam Sandler movie.